TO @ SSK - East Final Rematch + QB Mystery Afoot

49 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I'm not downplaying anything.  I just wouldn't have written a article about it

that's because it didn't contain the premise that the glorious rider football team won the game purely on the merits of the wonderful, tremendous, seriously he has the BEST talent, talent of Chris Jones

19 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

that's because it didn't contain the premise that the glorious rider football team won the game purely on the merits of the wonderful, tremendous, seriously he has the BEST talent, talent of Chris Jones

You are right. Thank god we hired a ex coach from Toronto so we could win our one and only game of the year

The team played better than many people, (especially here) believed they would. ZC wasn't looking like the worlds greatest QB, but his numbers were alright considering the rust he has. The O-Line held their own, only gave up 2 sacs. And for the most part, the D gave the Argos plenty of fits for most of the game. I don't expect any praise for the Riders on this site lol, but the reason they won was that they were just the better team... 

4 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

The team played better than many people, (especially here) believed they would. ZC wasn't looking like the worlds greatest QB, but his numbers were alright considering the rust he has. The O-Line held their own, only gave up 2 sacs. And for the most part, the D gave the Argos plenty of fits for most of the game. I don't expect any praise for the Riders on this site lol, but the reason they won was that they were just the better team... 

They had inside info and got lucky on several occasions.  It's obvious to anyone watching that the Riders are not a good team.

34 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

You're right. Beating the GC Champs is a sign of a terrible team.

They were the cup champs in 2017.  It's 2018 now in case you hadn't noticed.  Every team has had plenty of turnover.  Like I said, the Riders had inside info and a lot of luck on their side and still barely managed to eke out a win.  I'll give props for a decent defence but that offence looks dreadful.

12 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

The Riders took advantage of a lackluster showing from Toronto, used their advantage well and earned a win.  At the end of the year, it doesn't matter how the wins come .. only that you got them.

You are right, but having said that, it doesn't change one thing:  Riders suck.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

They were the cup champs in 2017.  It's 2018 now in case you hadn't noticed.  Every team has had plenty of turnover.  Like I said, the Riders had inside info and a lot of luck on their side and still barely managed to eke out a win.  I'll give props for a decent defence but that offence looks dreadful.

Hey if they wanna think they looked all world and ready to beat everyone.. let's let em keep that line of thinking going!  lol

8 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

Nobody is saying that they look all world. But for certain people to say they won because they had inside info is dumb. Thought you guys were better and smarter fans than that.

Rider fans judging who is smart or not?  Now I've seen everything.  Back to the potash mines, bumpkin.  I'll be surprised if the Riders win a single game in the west division this season.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Rider fans judging who is smart or not?  Now I've seen everything.  Back to the potash mines, bumpkin.  I'll be surprised if the Riders win a single game in the west division this season.

Won't win a single game in the west division?  You summed up your football knowledge with that sentence

6 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Won't win a single game in the west division?  You summed up your football knowledge with that sentence

Why's that you haven't yet so its still factually accurate.   oh.. factually.  that means something based on facts or a truth..  figured you didnt know the meaning.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

While I'm not going to sit here and bash the bombers or riders. This statement is absolutely ridiculous and I question your knowledge on here. Our bombers haven't won in several years, yet you are going to bash a few guys about a team who is currently 1-0 and we are 0-1 without a QB. Get it together man and use some common sense.

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I can sum it up even better with one word - "Expert"

3 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

While I'm not going to sit here and bash the bombers or riders. This statement is absolutely ridiculous and I question your knowledge on here. Our bombers haven't won in several years, yet you are going to bash a few guys about a team who is currently 1-0 and we are 0-1 without a QB. Get it together man and use some common sense.

Oh no, TheBandit is "questioning my knowledge on here."  What ever will I do?  I don't give a **** what you think!

RIDERS SUCK!

5 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

I see big things for you here.  

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

I really don't see the need for all the posturing here. This is a discussion board and the topic is about the Rider/Argo game. Are you so insecure that you need to start insulting fans from other teams when they come on here and post in a topic about their team? I'm not trolling, yet you get so upset as soon as someone has an opinion different from your own. 

Just now, szaroz71 said:

I really don't see the need for all the posturing here. This is a discussion board and the topic is about the Rider/Argo game. Are you so insecure that you need to start insulting fans from other teams when they come on here and post in a topic about their team? I'm not trolling, yet you get so upset as soon as someone has an opinion different from your own. 

You're confusing insecurity with enjoyment.  I understand.  You folks confuse words all the time, like wife & cousin.

2 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

The nice thing about the internet is that there's more than one website, and there might even one where you can ridicule everything and anyone that talks about your team in an echo chamber.

7 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

BS. If I made a similar comment on Riderfans I'd be banned instantly.  So don't come crying to me when you only appear after Rider wins and Bomber losses. Where will you be after the next time the Riders lose and Bombers win? Guarantee you won't be here. So save the holier-than-thou crap for someone else.