Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion

BigBlue

I believe September 30th, against Montreal, was the last time the Riders threw for a TD.

I can't stand how salty they are over that loss. Everytime I'm on Twitter there is still so much whining by rider fans. In my opinion Bridge gave them a better chance to beat us than Collaros. They were a terrible team.

I also don't think the Jeffcoat hit was that bad. I would love to see an angle from the other side of the field. I've only seen two angles, one being the ref cam, and both seem to have been blocked by someone. To me it looks like Jeffcoat leads with his shoulder and makes contact with Bridge's shoulder first, his head just stayed in motion. Tack on 15 yards and pretend Bridge wasn't hurt, he still would have to have completed a 50 yard hail mary pass. That's not the reason they lost.

23 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Tourist hits. 

No ordinary play, Demski catches the ball aprox. 10 yds. down field and proceeds to fight for extra yards, the ENTIRE O-line continues to charge down field and proceeds to bulldoze the pile pushing it forward....on a passing play 15 yds. beyond the line of scrimmage. Wow.