Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion

BigBlue

On 2018-11-01 at 2:21 PM, do or die said:

Actually just poking fun at the ole backpedaling phrase.  

For the record, I wanted Hall fired after last years playoff.  However, given his abduction by aliens about 6 weeks ago - with now no soft zone, and multiple  DL sets and blitzes.............may have to reconsider.  

Something tells me MOS gets a lot of the credit for the turnaround with the D. I think it truly is a team effort.

22 hours ago, Booch said:

i was gonna say I bet that happens...but then wanted to give the Riders (Jones) the benefit of the doubt of being a scuz bag organization...guess this proves it..Adding him does nothing for them as he has to stay on PR...and will be a free agent once the season comes about as do all PR guys..so whats the point other than their internal fear that they know they are the inferior team...typical..

I hope he gives them bogus info that totally screws them up.

2 hours ago, J5V said:

Because he does his job with such class.

Why is this a classless act by Jones? Not quite sure I follow the logic. The guy was released and according to what I read is eligible to sign with another team for the balance of the year. Whether he make a difference for the Riders is unknown but at least if he gets on the game day roster he will get a paycheck. Not sure I see where Jones did anything wrong here.

Just now, BBRT said:

Why is this a classless act by Jones? Not quite sure I follow the logic. The guy was released and according to what I read is eligible to sign with another team for the balance of the year. Whether he make a difference for the Riders is unknown but at least if he gets on the game day roster he will get a paycheck. Not sure I see where Jones did anything wrong here.

Makes a difference... He can't play. Maybe for next year, if they sign him.