Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion

BigBlue

36 minutes ago, do or die said:

Actually just poking fun at the ole backpedaling phrase.  

For the record, I wanted Hall fired after last years playoff.  However, given his abduction by aliens about 6 weeks ago - with now no soft zone, and multiple  DL sets and blitzes.............may have to reconsider.  

I feel/felt the same way... but if we see another dud on Nov 11... I'll be fully back on the "fire Hall" bandwagon...

18 minutes ago, JCon said:

He was on the PR. Couldn't he have just walked away whenever Sask made an offer? 

I think the rule is that if Riders had plucked him off Bombers PR they'd have had to place him on their active roster. Looks like a move designed to get some inside poop on our Blue before we thrash them in the playoffs.

Just now, Doublezero said:

I think the rule is that if Riders had plucked him off Bombers PR they'd have had to place him on their active roster. Looks like a move designed to get some inside poop on our Blue before we thrash them in the playoffs.

He can tell them what's coming but they still won't be able to do anything to prevent it! 

i was gonna say I bet that happens...but then wanted to give the Riders (Jones) the benefit of the doubt of being a scuz bag organization...guess this proves it..Adding him does nothing for them as he has to stay on PR...and will be a free agent once the season comes about as do all PR guys..so whats the point other than their internal fear that they know they are the inferior team...typical..

40 minutes ago, Mike said:

In a move that will probably surprise nobody, Poopmane is going to join the Riders. 

Shite is a better name for that turncoat....yeah... I kind of like that Shite Johnson...playing for the smoke and mirrors gang...I think he was too thick to absorb any of our stuff...the stuff we'll radically change up on them next week in any event

Just now, Mr Dee said:

To make the Riders even more plucked than they are?

Yeh pretty much lol....... I was gonna type more to say that if more teams end up doing this kind of thing then maybe the league would do something about it somehow...... Jones definitly makes himself look even more stupid though..

So Poop leaves the Bombers PR to sit on the Riders PR for a short playoff run with no opportunity to play and no guarantee that he'll even be invited to T.C. next season.  I wonder how much extra they paid him to betray the confidence of his former teammates, nothing like winning with class, eh Jonesie?

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

3 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

So Poop leaves the Bombers PR to sit on the Riders PR for a short playoff run with no opportunity to play and no guarantee that he'll even be invited to T.C. next season.  I wonder how much extra they paid him to betray the confidence of his former teammates, nothing like winning with class, eh Jonesie?

Technically they can't pay him extra. He's on the practice roster.

That said, the 100% most truthful coach in the league (Jones) probably did something else that they won't admit (or will get busted for down the road. 

13 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

Technically they can't pay him extra. He's on the practice roster.

That said, the 100% most truthful coach in the league (Jones) probably did something else that they won't admit (or will get busted for down the road. 

Don't think so, they can pay a P.R. player whatever they see fit above the minimum.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne