Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion

BigBlue

51 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

It's  about time.....and just in time. 

48 minutes ago, Booch said:

I heard the deciding factor to get him the nod was his TD strut lol

I don't think it was. ......also rumour has it that Matt seen himself on tv after doing the mcgregor strut and he vowed right then and there that it would never happen again.   And to date it hasn't. 

33 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

He’s not MY game managing quarterback!! 

I thought Nichols has stepped up to being a "game changer".   He definitly changed his style and play the second half of the last game.....enough to secure the win even.  Let's hope he keeps it going and the bright lights don't cause another one An done come the WSF...

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

It's  about time.....and just in time. 

I don't think it was. ......also rumour has it that Matt seen himself on tv after doing the mcgregor strut and he vowed right then and there that it would never happen again.   And to date it hasn't. 

I thought Nichols has stepped up to being a "game changer".   He definitly changed his style and play the second half of the last game.....enough to secure the win even.  Let's hope he keeps it going and the bright lights don't cause another one An done come the WSF...

Did you ever play quarterback?  I ask because you sure can back peddle.

2 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I'm sorry, back peddle ?....... from what ?

Sigh... you know, it's one thing to routinely make a whole bunch of douchey comments over the course of months, but then to try and simply pretend that you have no idea what people could possibly be referring to is doucheyness at a whole different level.  You know exactly what you are back peddling from, so just own who you are and move forward.

5 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Sigh... you know, it's one thing to routinely make a whole bunch of douchey comments over the course of months, but then to try and simply pretend that you have no idea what people could possibly be referring to is doucheyness at a whole different level.  You know exactly what you are back peddling from, so just own who you are and move forward.

Related image

The Obtuse Backpedaller

1 minute ago, WBBFanWest said:

I have said since I joined here that I don't feel Nichols will be the QB that gets the Bombers that elusive grey cup win........ but in the same posts I have also stated that I will cheer for him every time he starts, I will back him when other fans/friends get in my face about the Bombers.  I want a bomber grey cup victory.  All this is just my opinion,  and is still exactly the same.  So sorry if I myself,  don't see the "backpeddling" .  

1 minute ago, do or die said:

Well that takes care of that.

Next:  Sidestepping

😉

Hey do or die if the comment is for me that's fine....... I just wish I knew exactly what it is I am accused of backpeddling from, or in your case sidestepping..... jus for clarification purposes obviously..... 😜