Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion

BigBlue

1 minute ago, voodoochylde said:

I really think Wolitarsky is being criminally underused .. this guy just screams Jason Clermont to me .. that's a body that could be used in the slot.

I dunno if hes ready for that role yet.  hes still learning the CFL game and his role here.  I think he will continue to develop and will become a very good receiver for us.. but just not quite yet.

27 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Can Adams take the physicality of the slotback position? That's my concern. 

It just makes me cringe when a QB throws slightly behind a receiver at this position ....the receiver knows the hit is coming but has to concentrate on catching the ball before protecting themselves...

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Every qb throws those during the season.

I've seen a lot of bomber receivers jumping straight up for overthrows getting rocked or turning back to the ball more often then in seasons past.. 

Somethings off. Dunno what it is but Nichols isnt his usual self this season.. he rarely hung his guys out last year.

7 hours ago, brett_c_b said:

how many times did Cahoon get drilled on a first down conversion on a crossing route from calvillo.   I seem to remember Cahoon catching suicide passes being a big part of that offense

Yeah,he would get blown up catching a pass over the middle countless times- that's why they called him Ben "Kaboom" .

😂

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy