Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion

BigBlue

16 hours ago, wbbfan said:

and uses his hands to get the ball. A lot of rookie wrs look lost early on. He really looked the part in game one. Had that one brain fart on the deep ball but i didnt think he had the angle to run it in any way. 

I actually agree with you... it didn't look like he was going to make it either way... but he still looked pretty goofy just stutter-stepping for no apparently reason...

44 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I actually agree with you... it didn't look like he was going to make it either way... but he still looked pretty goofy just stutter-stepping for no apparently reason...

Imagine everyone was perfect. With the amount of times i've heard about that you would have thought he fumbled on that play.

On 2018-08-07 at 9:49 PM, wbbfan said:

and uses his hands to get the ball. A lot of rookie wrs look lost early on. He really looked the part in game one. Had that one brain fart on the deep ball but i didnt think he had the angle to run it in any way. 

At 30 years of age I don't know that I would categorise him as a rookie. 

5 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

At 30 years of age I don't know that I would categorise him as a rookie. 

this is a good point. He is new to us, but not new to the pros. 

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

"I don't know how that happened" works for surprise pregnancies as well.

lol. I have no idea if he takes any thing, but contaminated supplements are a HUUUUUGE thing. 

I like spooner, I hope this was an accident, and if it was an incident I hope he smartens up. To be honest, I dont know that spooner makes "steroid money" 😛

42 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

In other news...according to the depth chart the Bombers have both Fenner and Leggett listed at SAM.

I hear the more LBers you dress the better your chances are of winning. 

Maybe its apart of a new deception tactic. They wont know who is playing what until we line up! list every one as a lber!!!!!!

A football player caught with PED's in his body and he doesn't know where they came from? That's a story I've never ever heard before. Surprised he got caught? That I believe. Sorry that he got caught? I believe that too. A pro not knowing what he's taking? Nope... I don't believe that.