BC X:: Game Day Thread

BigBlue

I have never seen so few Bomber starters in an X game. We are all hanging on how our 3 QB's are going to perform ... our O Line isn't that bad talent wise but they don't have a clue how to play next to each other - - especially if they don't come with vanilla - - stunts and misdirection might leave the QB rather naked at times

Our D Line / LBers have played together more in practice and vanilla will be fine .... our secondary better be ready to play a rescue role ... I hope they are as athletic as they are being touted

Expecting a long ouch report after next to nothing last game

3 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

I have never seen so few Bomber starters in an X game. We are all hanging on how our 3 QB's are going to perform ... our O Line isn't that bad talent wise but they don't have a clue how to play next to each other - - especially if they don't come with vanilla - - stunts and misdirection might leave the QB rather naked at times

Our D Line / LBers have played together more in practice and vanilla will be fine .... our secondary better be ready to play a rescue role ... I hope they are as athletic as they are being touted

Expecting a long ouch report after next to nothing last game

not since the days of more then 2 pre season games any how.