TSN introduces streaming service for CFL games.

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

I pay less than 24.99 for my entire cable package with all TSNs

Who is your provider? Shaw charges me $50 for basic, plus $4 for SN and TSN, and $7 for another package with Food Network, HGTV, and History. If they let me drop the basic and just keep the packages I'd do it in a heartbeat.

49 minutes ago, nate007 said:

Who is your provider? Shaw charges me $50 for basic, plus $4 for SN and TSN, and $7 for another package with Food Network, HGTV, and History. If they let me drop the basic and just keep the packages I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Shaw.  I am doing some creative accounting in terms of what I pay for my TV/internet bundle vs. what I would pay through Shaw for internet only.

I'm sure if I paid for cable only, it would be higher than 24.99.

17 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Which country did you choose? Did it stream consistently? Was it in HD? How much bandwidth?

After reading @johnzo posts last year about it I also used a server from the Netherlands, but my plan this year is to look at the list of available countries and favourite them in my VPN (I use IPVanish) so I can just choose whichever has the lowest latency at the time.

The only issues I had with the stream were on my end. I live in Northern Alberta and my internet speeds would routinely drop below 5 Mbps. When my internet speed was even marginally higher than that the stream was great. Over the winter we were ungraded to lightning fast 15Mbps (sadly that is considered fast for our neck of the woods) so I'm expecting no issues this season. Sorry, don't know about bandwidth.

Like @johnzo said, there was one game that didn't show up in the archive until much later but other than that my experience was they showed up within an hour or two, often sooner, after the game ended, and the vast majority of the games I watched were archived. 

The Bomber pass is perfect for someone like me who only has time to watch the Bomber games, and usually from the archive rather than live.  Not sure if TSN will allow you to watch archived games or not, but if that's not a big deal and/or if you want to watch all the games then TSN might be a better option.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Reddit cfl streams broadcasts for free....

The price is to high for only 4 games per week.     I'd think much more people would go for it at $15 dollars.    

Agree.  a month would be fine. 

Edited by wbbfan

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

Reddit cfl streams broadcasts for free....

The price is to high for only 4 games per week.     I'd think much more people would go for it at $15 dollars.    

Don't send people to that site, super unreliable and often there are no stream links for many CFL games.  Please post the links to the streaming sites you use.