Invalid BlueBombers Ban

Tehedra

Hey all,

I know plenty of you regulate both forums, would one of you please pass on my email to modadmin so I can work out why my account is banned? It's jmcfarlane2@gmail.com, for some reason they randomly have banned me saying my account is migs...... I'm definitely no rider fan lol

Appreciate it.

---- determined it must be a shred UP ban, account works from work but not from my cell phone... lame

Cheers, 

Johnathan 

Edited by Tehedra
update status

4 hours ago, Tehedra said:

Hey all,

I know plenty of you regulate both forums, would one of you please pass on my email to modadmin so I can work out why my account is banned? It's jmcfarlane2@gmail.com, for some reason they randomly have banned me saying my account is migs...... I'm definitely no rider fan lol

Appreciate it.

Cheers, 

Johnathan 

I welcome this ban! He was getting on my nerves.

Just kidding, bring Tehedra back!

@Tehedra Click the mail icon top right and send one off to Rich. Always get a quick response.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

4 hours ago, Tehedra said:

Hey all,

Appreciate it.

Cheers, 

Johnathan 

Admit your crimes and I'll be glad to pass on tour message.

I have many crimes, like wearing red after labour day! But I've never been a rider fan! Lol that's for my mother and my sisters... the men were always bomber fans lol

I feel like it might be an IP address issue, I bet it's an IP address range that has been banned and I just happen to be with the same provider.  

Edited by Tehedra