[MERGED] WPG vs. BC - Battles to Watch

BigBlue

4 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Lucky Lager sounds like a quality product just by the classy name but I see that it has a 2 out of 5 rating in some beer rating sites. I never heard of it before but I will definitely keep an eye out for it in the LC. Just to make sure it does not hop into my cart like a suicidal fish. 

You've never gone to a party with nothing but a six-pack of Lucky or a 2-litre of Stone Cold?

Geeze. Must be nice to come from money.

Just now, Jesse said:

You've never gone to a party with nothing but a six-pack of Lucky or a 2-litre of Stone Cold?

Geeze. Must be nice to come from money.

When I was in high school it was baby duck and "something" goose. IE Kool aid with vodka. Beer was too expensive. Bush parties with orange crush and rubbing alcohol like vodka. Oh no the old guy part of me has been activated. 

Bighill looks great not NFL bloated at all. No need for laxative. He is going to make other teams player dirty their pants. 

14 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

When I was in high school it was baby duck and "something" goose. IE Kool aid with vodka. Beer was too expensive. Bush parties with orange crush and rubbing alcohol like vodka. Oh no the old guy part of me has been activated. 

Bighill looks great not NFL bloated at all. No need for laxative. He is going to make other teams player dirty their pants. 

That would be "Gimli Goose" for fine wine connoisseurs....

The one thing other developing Bomber QBs haven't had around them is a good O-Line and decent receivers .... usually its been just awful .... what Nichols got to replace Willey was Travis Bond and a line that went from average to great ... I hope we take our first string line Friday night so we can see what we got in real life

BTW our D os going to be awesome this year as long as they are not beset by too may two and outs by our offence

Edited by BigBlue

7 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Did you guys dirty your pants when you played the Lion's Bighill? 

16 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Wonder why Ekakite isn't going? I was looking forward to seeing him get a lot of playing time tomorrow.

I thought he was a bit nicked up but it might be something else going on, not a good sign imo.  This is last chance highway for Lankford.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

21 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Wow, thanks for that.