Argos @ Manziels

Zontar

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

Papering the house tonight with charity give aways. Want to look good for US eyeballs I guess. Might pour rain.

I'll be there dont worry.

Please make sure you come back here & give us your thoughts on Manziel & the game. Congrats on that damned lawsuit being settled. Now, perhaps you can finally have a Grey Cup at THF &/or CFL Week. Hamilton would do a great jb hosting the Grey Cup. 

57 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

You mean the man who made Brett Favre his third string QB and who thought he was no good?

Hey, dont shoot the messenger if HAMs defense is any good this year you will have Glanville rammed down your throat by TSN. Book it.

26 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Please make sure you come back here & give us your thoughts on Manziel & the game. Congrats on that damned lawsuit being settled. Now, perhaps you can finally have a Grey Cup at THF &/or CFL Week. Hamilton would do a great jb hosting the Grey Cup. 

Two maybe three levels of govt money , which of course is tax payer money, a nd all details secret. And they wonder why we're cynical. 

Masoli is the suckiest suck thats ever sucked of a current starting QB (besides Willy). If the ticats put their eggs in his basket all season they're toast.

Also I'm a believer that Manziel could run train on the CFL though so probably won't be all that bad