Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

18 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Whether it was up front or behind the scenes - the Argos have received far more league support than anyone else.  Maybe another lopsided QB trade could be arranged...

That one still stinks. All so the Argos could win the 100th. Really damages the integrity of the league when that sort of **** happens. 

14 hours ago, White Out said:

Wade is the godfather 

Osh is cappo 

and Walters is the scheming underboss looking to take out the top dog and move up the ladder.  Right now he's sleeping with Wade's goomah and running some shy business behind everyone else's back.  And yes, I am re-watching the Sopranos on VOD right now....

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

and Walters is the scheming underboss looking to take out the top dog and move up the ladder.  Right now he's sleeping with Wade's goomah and running some shy business behind everyone else's back.  And yes, I am re-watching the Sopranos on VOD right now....

I dunno man - maybe they weren’t hugged when they were kids...

🤪

I wonder how much physical beatings Lulay is willing to put up with before he decides that being able to play with his kids and walk to the store all by himself is more important than trying to prove himself. When he gets to the half-century mark, his body is going to feel like he is 80.

Reilly to BC.

Jennings to SSK along with a new contract for Collaros.

Bridge to Edmonton to back up/split time with Glenn

Bo goes back to CGY and they get V Adams out of MTL...either via trade or FA...I'm not sure if he is a FA.

Winnipeg stays put. Along with Ottawa, Hamilton and MTL

TO goes with Franklin