Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Still pisces me off Nichols was in a  coma and we gifted 2 wins to that shitty team. Could have been 6-0 since then and the Riders 4-4. That would make sense.

Honestly given the recent play there a team more "on" than the bombers? Hope the bye didn't mess up their mojo.

Thats the thing with Nichols he's either 'on' aries really off.

3 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'd take those odds every day and twice on Sundays 

My heart loves all the odds showing in our favor, but my head says a 1.03% chance they give us of missing the playoffs in all likelihood means we miss the playoffs...

5 minutes ago, yogi said:

My heart loves all the odds showing in our favor, but my head says a 1.03% chance they give us of missing the playoffs in all likelihood means we miss the playoffs...

Agreed.

The simulation is predicting based on how we are playing that we will win the next two games (shows us 11-7) and then storm through to the GC. AMusing.

Not even looking past friday. Too many moving parts. We control our destiny, but one win at a time please. 

28 minutes ago, yogi said:

Yep. We've been down this road before. We have plenty of important football to play before we can even start talking about the GC

32 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Bottom line I am shitting bricks because Calgary and Edmonton are teams that can make life tough on this team. I believe in the Bombers but I've seen them pull some stupid **** before. 

Won’t be easy but if we can’t beat a team in a funk filled with injuries at home, or a sub 500 Edmonton team then we really don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. Gotta beat the best to be the best. 

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Bottom line I am shitting bricks because Calgary and Edmonton are teams that can make life tough on this team. I believe in the Bombers but I've seen them pull some stupid **** before. 

I agree with you that Calgary has the talent and coaching to put it all together and take a run at the Cup, but there seems to be something rotten in the state of the Eskies. I suspect that at the end of the season they will say, "No Maas."

36 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

I think the cross over is alittle different for the Bombers. They used to play in the east so it was a regular way to get to the cup. Travel is not really a issue being in the middle of the country.

Yeah....what was the moniker they used to hang on us when they stuck us into the other division....we were in the 'middle east'  lol

I don't like the idea of 'appearing' to creep into the post season by going through the east..Finish strong by beating a very beatable Cal. team at present and lock things up...It sure would be a confidence builder heading into the season finale and hopefully end in a Cup appearance

34 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I agree with you that Calgary has the talent and coaching to put it all together and take a run at the Cup, but there seems to be something rotten in the state of the Eskies. I suspect that at the end of the season they will say, "No Maas."

Yeah something is rotten in Edmonton, but Reilly still has the ability to make the 3 plays needed to win a game. They are never an easy out.