Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Cam Marshall brought back by the Riders. Thigpen on the suspended list.

According to the folks over at RiderFans.com (or at least one of the admin types) Thigpen suspension is a temp thing etc. 

12 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Herb's tweet said he refused to do up the chinstrap. Seems to me if a coach tells you to do something and you refuse you're going to face disciplinary action. Maybe this wasn't the first time he refused to do what was asked.

Because a good football player is defined by blind obedience.

5 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Cam Marshall brought back by the Riders. Thigpen on the suspended list.

I feel like he has had more time and reps with the riders then us. but at the same time i still feel like he is one of ours, i love watching the guy play. i wish him nothing but the best. 

MONTREAL — According to TSN’s Matthew Scianitti, Johnny Manziel is missing from Montreal Alouettes practice Wednesday for the second straight day.

Manziel missed Tuesday’s practice to attend an appointment, the team revealed, but according to Scianitti, Manziel was once again absent on Wednesday.

The Alouettes did not disclose any reason.

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/08/14/manziel-misses-tuesday-practice-due-appointment/

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I guess this time off has allowed Bagg ro become younger  as he was cut due to age and this being a young man's game..as per Chris Jones...what a bloody joke haha

rumor is Bagg have found the Fountain of Youth site

Edited by M.O.A.B.

15 minutes ago, Booch said:

I guess this time off has allowed Bagg ro become younger  as he was cut due to age and this being a young man's game..as per Chris Jones...what a bloody joke haha

Sounds like they're adding tires to the fire already raging in the dumpster....I doubt the fans in Riderville know what the hell is going on...I don't think the management knows what the hell is going on ....The players must be totally confused....Nice job Jones    LOL...Hope they keep it up till Labour Day