Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

Remember this?

http://www.rodpedersen.com/2018/05/10-things-about-rider-training-camp.html

When CFL fans awake from their winter hibernation, they'll discover the Rider roster has been fortified with CFL stars Zach Collaros, Jerome Messam, Travis Bond, Charleston Hughes, Zack Evans and John Ojo. Forgive me for saying, but it reminds me a bit of 2013.

Messam, Bond, Ojo... Oh, they gone.

41 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Isn't drug possession also a Criminal Code offence...?  Guess it just depends on the crime whether you get released or not

It's not about criminal offences, it's about violence against women.  The league has taken a big stand on that, so they take any situation related to that very seriously.

7 minutes ago, Sard said:

It's not about criminal offences, it's about violence against women.  The league has taken a big stand on that, so they take any situation related to that very seriously.

Totally agree with that cause.... but this is also the team that signed Trent Richardson...  and still have him under contract

8 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

About time. Makes sense with the Young signing.

Not gonna lie: I was really hoping to see Jonesy plug Carter into the LB corps.

Ugh I was looking forward to him yapping and possibly having a hockey type skirmish with Duke Williams goin mono e mono in coverage.

4 hours ago, Fred C Dobbs said:

Meh.

Wait.  You can't do that?  I assume he showed it to people.  Isn't Canada a one-party consent law?  Maybe different for audio vs video.  Either way its sleazy to video tape without consent.  But I think there is a better solution than criminal court.  Unless he extorted her or showed it to people...tban that sucks.