Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

17 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I'm assuming you meant to say "not like" or just "unlike"...as Adams is a mobile QB. 

If Adams goes to Montreal I wish him the best...until we play them again.

No kidding, I hope mtl gets their **** together and become competitive. I want the talent and competativeness in the CFL to be high level.

Don't know if anyone was listening to the "Sportscage" on 620 radio out of Regina today but I texted Rod Peterson (I was very polite) and asked if he thought the Bombers would still finish in 5th in west and what did he think of Shreveler?

I knew my question would get a rise out of him. 

After mocking out Bomber fans he said "Absolutely Winnipeg will still finish 5th!"

So there you have it...the voice of reason!

13 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

Don't know if anyone was listening to the "Sportscage" on 620 radio out of Regina today but I texted Rod Peterson (I was very polite) and asked if he thought the Bombers would still finish in 5th in west and what did he think of Shreveler?

I knew my question would get a rise out of him. 

After mocking out Bomber fans he said "Absolutely Winnipeg will still finish 5th!"

So there you have it...the voice of reason!

What a moron. Has he seen the Riders OL and how bad it has been? Has he read their list of NIs (wait, I know, I'm assuming he can read)? Is he aware their point differential is -15?

17 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

and the physical specimen among specimens Sam Giguere joins the esks.  Not sure if that is a subtraction by addition but I suppose moves for the sake of moves is better then standing pat while your boat is sinking

And somewhere out there.....  Rod Black is getting very excited about this....

12 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Montreal signs two quarterbacks in the last few days.

appears as though Drew's career is drawing to a close. this is his 8th season.

the other day their coach said Drew had a lot of potential.

Never mind his opinion about Drew Willy, if the Als coach knew anything about the CFL, he would not have signed on with the Als.

19 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Seriously guys...who do you think Montreal has even a chance of beating this season? 

Anyone think they can even win 1 game this season?

They certainly look like they have the potential to go the ever coveted 0-18... but it's the CFL... they'll fluke at least 2 or 3 wins in there somewhere...

As early as it is in the season I think this is a make or break game for the Als.  They are not completely without talent,  they have a lot of talented guys around the team.    

I would hope they would lean on Sutton a lot early in the game and then hopefully add in plays for guys like Williams to help kick start that offense.