Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

10 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Assuming he comes back and can still perform. This is a big signing for that team. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Big talk considering the Riders record against the Bombers lately. 

Its not big talk, its just talk. I don't relentlessly bash any team in the league because I know we could win or lose against any of them. To listen to you talk about the Riders, I can't help but wonder how you feel about your own team when we beat you. The Riders are as good as any team in the league, no better, no worse. We will be in the hunt this year. You have us 2 out of 3 in Winnipeg so that helps, but I still don't see a sweep happening

Riders........paper...mirrors...local media hype.. and lack of depth...last year had a lucky run to get record they did...this year the real team will emerge and depth will kill them...as will hanging hat on a damaged QB.

I bet they will be battling for a playoff cross over spot again with BC

40 minutes ago, Booch said:

Riders........paper...mirrors...local media hype.. and lack of depth...last year had a lucky run to get record they did...this year the real team will emerge and depth will kill them...as will hanging hat on a damaged QB.

I bet they will be battling for a playoff cross over spot again with BC

Says the guy who's team won 4 games by 3 points or less

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

If you are looking here for objectivity when it comes to the Riders, you are going to be disappointed. If the Riders win the Grey Cup 10 years in a row, most of us will still believe they suck and mock them for every small misstep along the way.

It is known.

27 minutes ago, Ripper said:

which means SFA....Whats your point??

Edm won 6 games under that criteria..and CGY won 4...and also had a tie...guess they were all smoke and mirrors too

Face it...you had a lucky run when sitting at 2-4 when you looked like absolute garbage after a weak BC hammered u and teams took you lightly...and paid for it...and after that were basically a .500 team

The one win...or some clammer one play away from the Cup too is a joke...you were lucky to even have that chance to even be in play-offs if not for Ham and Montreal sucking so bad..

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

Imagine how embarrassing it must be to lose against a team like the Riders?  I'll check in with you later so you can fill me in

Hey.... nice stadium...

fb23e6f165ee8065f0f85ac75b33a9a1.jpeg

Every Cool Person: " Alex, we'll take CFL Odds and Sods for $1000" 

Alex: "In 2017, Which CFL team had the first ever victory in the new Mosaic stadium?"

Every Cool Person: " Who are, The Winnipeg Blue Bombers."

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Hey.... nice stadium...

fb23e6f165ee8065f0f85ac75b33a9a1.jpeg

Every Cool Person: " Alex, we'll take CFL Odds and Sods for $1000" 

Alex: "In 2017, Which CFL team had the first ever victory in the new Mosaic stadium?"

Every Cool Person: " Who are, The Winnipeg Blue Bombers."

Oh. Are you referring to the stadium in SK that has a toilet seat as a roof? 

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

If you are looking here for objectivity when it comes to the Riders, you are going to be disappointed. If the Riders win the Grey Cup 10 years in a row, most of us will still believe they suck and mock them for every small misstep along the way.

It is known.

#RiderDozen

2 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

Stamps say no signing. Just ongoing conversations. 

4 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

He could be the best receiver in the league if he's healthy.

6 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

It is known.

Exactly, especially the Riders. They could 18-0, win the Grey Cup, they still suck hard and always will.