Congrats Vegas ya bought yourself

bb1

4 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I don't get it......all the teams spend money to get there

All the other teams dont get to pick a top six forward or top 4 defenseman off another team or a top Goalie...only a team that shells out 500 million and is located in the USA get that luxury....only the NHL can manage to screw up this bad...

31 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Sounds like sour grapes to me in here....  they were not handed anything and nobody at all predicted with the roster that they choose that they would make it to the cup final.  

Yea sour grapes teams that have waited and drafted with sad sack teams ....and a expansion team makes it in one year what other teams ( if they are lucky get in maybe 10 to 20? ) yea . Try looking at the facts before you make an idiotic statement. If Vegas wins the cup this league is like WWE a joke.

7 hours ago, bb1 said:

Yea sour grapes teams that have waited and drafted with sad sack teams ....and a expansion team makes it in one year what other teams ( if they are lucky get in maybe 10 to 20? ) yea . Try looking at the facts before you make an idiotic statement. If Vegas wins the cup this league is like WWE a joke.

They won because of great coaching and good goaltending. Nobody saw that lineup and thought that they would even make it to the playoffs. 

The expansion draft was likely too slanted in favour of the expansion team. But really Vegas fleeced a lot of teams who did a very poor job. 

Can’t blame Vegas for doing a good job. Chevy didn’t get fleeced at all. He handled it well.

lets not pretend that MAF isn’t the single biggest reason they are here. They are a good team but He’s stolen games. Good for them. 

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The expansion draft was likely too slanted in favour of the expansion team. But really Vegas fleeced a lot of teams who did a very poor job. 

Can’t blame Vegas for doing a good job. Chevy didn’t get fleeced at all. He handled it well.

lets not pretend that MAF isn’t the single biggest reason they are here. They are a good team but He’s stolen games. Good for them. 

This series could easily be 3 1 Jets. Fleury IS the difference. Jets have a 5 percent shooting percentage this series. That's bad. 

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

This series could easily be 3 1 Jets. Fleury IS the difference. Jets have a 5 percent shooting percentage this series. That's bad. 

Very few of those shoots are quality scoring chances. I don’t expect them to say it in interviews, but the Jets better be planning some changes. 

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

Very few of those shoots are quality scoring chances. I don’t expect them to say it in interviews, but the Jets better be planning some changes. 

Well dont hold your breath.....Maurice is very reluctant to make changes...we moved Morrow out for Enstrom back after Morrow played well for us and Maurice had a hunch but since then nothing...never takes Enstrom out. Unless he gets hurt. It took an injury to get Roslovic back in...and Maurice refuses to put him at center...his natural  position.

Edited by bb1

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Well dont hold your breath.....Maurice is very reluctant to make changes...we moved Morrow out for Enstrom back after Morrow played well for us and Maurice had a hunch but since then nothing...never takes Enstrom out. Unless he gets hurt. It took an injury to get Roslovic back in...and Maurice refuses to put him at center...his natural  position.

Who would roslovic replace at Centre?

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

He's played both positions. He's been good at wing and can step in when needed. 

49 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Not true at all. Fleury has stood on his head.. He's made about 5 or 6 saves a game he has no business making. 

That’s because he’s far too comfortable back there. If they don’t get more traffic in front, he will make those saves again. 

10 hours ago, Floyd said:

Gallant is the difference - he has his team playing his system - that’s it

vegas has way less breakdowns than Winnipeg..,

Definitely outcoached Maurice but Fleury standing on his head makes any coach look good....cause Gallant didnt take the Panthers anywhere .....

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎19 at 12:21 AM, bb1 said:

These Vegas fans have no idea what other fanbases have gone through. The patience & heartbreak other fanbases have had to endure. They can't allow Seattle to be the same way when their expansion draft happens. I'm pissed the Jets lost but not because they lost the series... because they lost to Vegas. I can accept losing to any other team except the Knights. Give me a few days. I will accept it but I'll never like it.