Round 3 : Game 5 - Leaving Las Vegas

3 minutes ago, Mark F said:

One sure thing....If the Jets can't pull this one out

I will not be following the final.

neither will I, in fact I will unfollow TSN, NHL, tsn1290 until the season is over

this is going to be a long off season

Edited by iHeart

3 minutes ago, Mark F said:

feel sorry for Wheeler.

can't really say the Jets deserved to win this series though. losing four straight. better team won.

maybe the knights will have a huge slump next season,k i mean come on, some of them have to be free agents eventually

oh well I can't punish them they'll be punished when they win....if they win they have to meet Trump

Edited by iHeart

4 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Bettman's Law. No Canuck team can win the cup when's he's been Commish for the full year.

a little hard to pin this loss on Bettman.  Vegas worked their butts off.  They really seem like the team to beat in these playoffs.  I don't know how I got talked into ignoring them in my pool.  They've got all the elements, speed, goal-tending, defense, and a fourth line bunch of grinders that just go out and punish.  I don't think Tampa will be able to stop them either.  Remind me of the LA Kings back when they were good.

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Nobody likes the fact the winning goal has a bit of a bomber connection ?..........Reaves.......I look at it as a sign the Bombers are going to roll over the competition this year,  and cake walk through the grey cup........winning by a large margin.

then we can all be friends (?) 

what was that about his brother getting a contract with the Riders?  Does anyone care?