Round 3 : Game 5 - Leaving Las Vegas

all our losses to Vegas can stay in Vegas.

Jets need a serious miracle here otherwise they're done tomorrow, and I don't think the golf courses are open Victoria day long weekend

But I have to keep reminding myself that no matter what happens tomorrow that the Jets making the playoffs and making it this far in the playoffs is an amazing accomplishment for them and that we should be proud of them, and hey there's always next year, and I'm hoping they play like this next season, I mean like play like the Golden Knights don't exist

Did Carrie Underwood put a curse on us?

good thing there's no Stanley Cup for class 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4219714/vegas-winnipeg-fan-friction-as-jets-take-on-knights-in-game-4/?utm_source=GlobalWinnipeg&utm_medium=Facebook

oh and this? if i was Bettman I would have fined the organization pending an investigation

https://news.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/report-golden-knights-accused-of-using-dirty-tactics-before-game-4

Edited by iHeart

12 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

cut.jpeg

Game Time : Sunday 2, SN

Riot Time : Sunday 5, CNN

Game Story : The Jets are human. Like everyone else who goes to Vegas they come home empty handed.

We will get our home mojo back.

Two out of the next three games our in our barn.

We will steal that last road game, come home and take the series in seven.

I am so tempted to pray for tomorrow as well, last week at my volunteer shift at the end of the morning meetings we do prayers for volunteers that are sick or dying (there are lots of elderly volunteers there) and well I couldn't help but say that wednesday that we should pray for the jets to win....and it actually worked the Jets advanced

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Jets have actually played ok. Fleury is the difference so far. Get to Fleury and Vegas loses. 

Vegas has played better defensively - the Jets have more O zone time but Vegas is giving up very few odd man rushes, forcing the Jets to muck and grind for most of their scoring chances. 

Jets had good luck prior series, now having bad luck. 

posts, bad bounces, bad luck.

Wheeler's shot that missed by an inch. puck bouncing over Buff's stick.

Jets will win the next game at least. Not going out this easily.

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I can’t be the vitriol online towards the Jets. It’s the western conference final. They are one of the final four. And it’s not over

we should be celebrating them.  How soon people forget. 

we'll do the same thing we've done since 1991 with the Bombers.  When the season finally ends, once again without a cup, we'll cry a little, we'll sigh a little, and then we'll look back on how much we were entertained and look forward to the next year with hope and good cheer.  That's how you have to roll as a Winnipeg fan.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Had to shake it up facing elimination.  I'm surprised both Kulikov and Morrow are coming in but they will have fresh legs and maybe that's the extra zip we need.  Morrow was a key player in round one and actually has a pretty good shot from the point... we desperately need some depth scoring today 

the jets are in the box already? is St.Laurent a ref in this game?

tenor.gif

Buff in the box

giphy.gif

of course it would be funnier if he was in for 17 minutes

grrrr I wish we were up against the Sharks at least we would have had a chance against them

yay we're tied....don't blow it

Edited by iHeart