Round 3 : Game 5 - Leaving Las Vegas

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

Serious.....and then the knights get called for pretty much the same thing......

and play nice, I don't want to have to report this kind of name calling and being sworn at. 

They've been diving the whole series. Don't come in here and claim a fix is in. That's a troll.

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Serious.....and then the knights get called for pretty much the same thing......

and play nice, I don't want to have to report this kind of name calling and being sworn at. 

It is trolling if you are going to come to a Jet board and only can complain about missed calls on the Jets and never a peep about the other way.  

Find a Vegas board if you want it the other way. 

Just now, Rich said:

It is trolling if you are going to come to a Jet board and only can complain about missed calls on the Jets and never a peep about the other way.  

Please get rid of this person. Their only purpose is to irritate people.

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

I have all ready stated on this board about non calls both ways in all the games. 

And this board is titled "Winnipeg Jets Discussion".......it aint always going to be pretty. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I have all ready stated on this board about non calls both ways in all the games. 

And this board is titled "Winnipeg Jets Discussion".......it aint always going to be pretty. 

You're a troll. You've been trolling ever since you got here. Welcome to my ignore list.

We can't get a bounce. The puck following the knights around. It's all going against us. Hard to feel good about your game when it goes like that.