Round 3 : Game 4 - The Hangover

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Then why did you jump on me when I said Vegas was the team to beat?  Why don't you just own this? 

Jets are. Vegas is beatable. Jets had more points and can take over when they arent ******* around. Jets are better. Its just a matter of playing like they did in the 3rd. 

I feel bad for Toby.  He made a stellar D play the very sequence before he got burned for that goal.  The kind of stellar play that goes underappreciated because he doesn't play 82 anymore and get 50 pts while doing it.  But alas, the last one to change often gets the scorn the next day.  He just can't make the same plays he could 5 years ago. 

Same goes for Troobs.  He got victimized on VGK first goal, but to me that's on 55 & 26 way before Trouba.  Top line played well last night, don't get me wrong.  But you can't (just can't) give up a road goal 30 secs in like that. Scheifs simply just has to get it in deep....who knows how that period would have played out if we don't start so poorly. 

In general, and this is NOT directed at MBB at all.........but there's FAR too much bellyaching in this town the last few days.  This is the fu&$(%* West Final.  Teams are supposed to be good, and VGK are.  Jets win game 4, get home ice back, and take care of business.  When Jets are doubted and have back against the wall, we play our best.  Fully expect that for next game.  

Lol.......you guys are funny. 

I am a Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan.  Have been for over forty years now.  But I am not a Winnipeg Jets fan,  I am thinking that is why you are jumping to "troll" trashing all ready..........

so are we doing any predictions or not ?

PS: once the hockey playoffs are over I will be changing my profile pic to something blue bomber appropriate ...

Edited by NorthernSkunk
I wanted to add the part about changing my picture

49 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I am a Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan.  Have been for over forty years now.  But I am not a Winnipeg Jets fan,  I am thinking that is why you are jumping to "troll" trashing all ready..........

PS: once the hockey playoffs are over I will be changing my profile pic to something blue bomber appropriate ...

No we're not doing predictions.

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

please change it now.  Even a Rider logo is preferable right now to me.  I'm not kidding.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

please change it now.  Even a Rider logo is preferable right now to me.  I'm not kidding.

Does that change help for now ?......I am NOT putting a rider logo anywhere with my name.......having relatives in Regina with season tickets is enough to drive me nuts every season. 

I might still post a prediction.....we always make predictions on big games around our house....it  adds to the fun....

18 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Does that change help for now ?......I am NOT putting a rider logo anywhere with my name.......having relatives in Regina with season tickets is enough to drive me nuts every season. 

I might still post a prediction.....we always make predictions on big games around our house....it  adds to the fun....

Thank you good sir.

14 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

15 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Bomber fan but not a Jet fan? One comes with the other, it's a package deal.