Darian Durant Retires

4 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah if he is disgruntled...not sure why he takes it out on a team that had nothing to do with his wrong doings. 

The fact tho he is saying negative things about the team..fanbase...mocking the Grey Cup drought is just wayyyy off base and classless...

people who know they've done shitty things will grasp at any straw to try and make themselves feel justified in their shitty behaviour. 

19 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I propose that the word douchebag be changed to Durant. As in that dude is a total Durant.

douchebag
/ˈdo͞oSHbaɡ/

1. a small syringe for douching the hooha, especially as a contraceptive measure.
2. an obnoxious or contemptible person (typically used of a man).
3. Darian Durant

Raise your hand if you're a douchebag.
Image result for darian durant banjo bowl
Edited by blue_gold_84

I'm just glad that Durant retired a Blue Bomber.  #NeverForget #BomberForLife #OnceABomberAlwaysABomber 

He'll be remembered with the greats... Kent Austin, TJ Rubley, Kerwin Bell, Max Hall, and Russ Michna.  

It was his choice to come here and retire here.  He signed the contract.

Edited by ALuCsRED

Signing him in the first place was just dumb. We knew he was a douchebag, look at his history, and signed him anyway. Just dumb.

3 hours ago, ALuCsRED said:

I'm just glad that Durant retired a Blue Bomber.  #NeverForget #BomberForLife #OnceABomberAlwaysABomber 

He'll be remembered with the greats... Kent Austin, TJ Rubley, Kerwin Bell, Max Hall, and Russ Michna.  

It was his choice to come here and retire here.  He signed the contract.

Roy Dewalt!

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

Watch Darian Durant screwing over the Bombers leads to

1. Grey Cup win in November streak ender

2. Team finally develops there own QB

3. ESPN announces huge contract with the CFL worth $50 million per year to the league, CFL can now afford to pay more than NFL practice rosters.

14 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I miss Davis all ready.  I hope one of the new QB's lights it up early this season. 

I'm afraid Davis had ample opportunity to show that he had the right stuff but fell well short of the mark. He will not be missed.

Now that Darian has retired a Blue Bomber I feel like we need to honor Darian on the ring at IGF.....

The ring of every toilet seat in the place so we can all sh** on him like the rotten piece of sh** he is. 

I also think Darian should take his daughter on trip to Montreal to meet Drew Willy, the guy that beat him out for the starting QB position last season. Then she can learn what a giant piece of sh** QB he really was.

He is such a clown. 

5 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I'm hoping that Dressler is asked what he thinks of his pal leaving the BB in the lurch. As much as anything, Durant ****** his future teammates more than anyone else.

Dressler has to much class to **** on DD... now if they ask most of the other guys....

9 hours ago, Firekid said:

Now that Darian has retired a Blue Bomber I feel like we need to honor Darian on the ring at IGF.....

The ring of every toilet seat in the place so we can all sh** on him like the rotten piece of sh** he is. 

I also think Darian should take his daughter on trip to Montreal to meet Drew Willy, the guy that beat him out for the starting QB position last season. Then she can learn what a giant piece of sh** QB he really was.

He is such a clown. 

I keep trying to envision what a ring in a toilet is. If its the seat or the ledge of the bowl, I think your jumpin off a little early if your hitting either with your log lol.  Now I can get behind the team slappin DD's face on the urinal pucks on game day, or the very least the 2 games we have against the Riders at IGF, hell put those pucks up for sale at the bomber store and recoup some of the money he burned us for

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

35 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Now I can get behind the team slappin DD's face on the urinal pucks on game day,

^^Brilliant.

An entrepreneur-ing guy could set up outside the stadium and sell a bunch of these as well as on Amazon. Or if you not a business type, then just get a few made up and put them in the stadium urinals...and if you were really a **** disturber, a trip to Regina for a game and Mosaic DD urinal puck placement.

Edited by DanoT

2 hours ago, DanoT said:

^^Brilliant.

An entrepreneur-ing guy could set up outside the stadium and sell a bunch of these as well as on Amazon. Or if you not a business type, then just get a few made up and put them in the stadium urinals...and if you were really a **** disturber, a trip to Regina for a game and Mosaic DD urinal puck placement.

you are assuming that they have indoor plumbing at Mosaic....