Round 3 : Game 1 - Knights of the Roulette Table

22 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I meant since the Jets won, Vegas won't get to sweep us, what EXACTLY is wrong with the sentence?

It means you think Vegas is better cuz they played 2 crappy old slow teams. Jets just beat the President's trophy winning predators and did so winning 3 of 4 in Nashville. Nashville is better than Vegas. Vegas isnt as good as people think. They are ok but.. Mediocre talent playing hard is not as good as elite talent doing the same. 

Jets are elite. Vegas is not. Thats just a fact. 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, Goalie said:

It means you think Vegas is better cuz they played 2 crappy old slow teams. Jets just beat the President's trophy winning predators and did so winning 3 of 4 in Nashville. Nashville is better than Vegas. Vegas isnt as good as people think. They are ok but.. Mediocre talent playing hard is not as good as elite talent doing the same. 

I don't even know what part of my sentence I even need to correct, I mean yeah the Jets were better standings wise, well better than Vegas. I'm just amazed that the Jets have been able to pull it off

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I sort of think it’s rhe opposite. They are such believers now they expect the jets to be at their best every night. It’s tefrsshing. 

Nah. They are just a bunch of Relics... A 5 7 Kelly Hrudey and a goon in Kypreos... Like Rogers couldnt find players who played in this era of the game? 

Their opinions are worthless

Edited by Goalie

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

Nah. They are just a bunch of Relics... A 5 7 Kelly Hrudey and a goon in Kypreos... Like Rogers couldnt find players who played in this era of the game? 

I disagree. I like the Rogers guys. Especially Ron and Friedman. But personalities will always have some who like and some who dislike. I look forward to their segments though. 

9 hours ago, Goalie said:

For the most part (sans reference to the leafs) I actually enjoy their analysis of the game, especially Kelly Hrudey. He knows the game well regardless of era.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Did I hear correctly that Fleury let more goals in the first 8 minutes then what he let in the complete LA series?

Something like that. More importantly Fleury/VGK have given up 3-4G's in 5 of the last 6 games.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Also Hull looked like a zombie...he scared me. 

What are you...his wife?

/me runs away

4 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Laine parked in his office.

Hockey schools are going to be showing a lot of Laine videos in the coming years.

on Laine's goal they have one guy on stastny, three around scheifele, and nobody on Laine. 

Edited by Mark F