Round 2 - Game 7: Jets @ Predators

The team played much better tonight,  I thought that Lowry, Copp,  Morrissey, Stastny, and the 1st line all played really really good.     

I'm so happy we won purely because Subban will never be a respected beloved player with his absolutely embarassing level of dives that he takes.   Even the PBP guy made mention about him taking a dive. 

Hellebuyck deserves the Vezina this year...  do they factor in playoffs when voting for the award??   The guy was mentally strong and played oustanding.  

The *only* players I saw looking off was Ehlers who seemed to be lost when carrying the puck,  Connor simply needs to shoot more rather then trying to hard to find the perfect pass and finally Enstrom was god awful.

I don't want to jump on the bash Enstrom bandwagon but he had some terrible give aways and was just out of place so much tonight.   His play reminded me of Marc Stuart's last season with us where it was completely clear that the guy is done as a Jet and possibly an NHL player.  

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

The team played much better tonight,  I thought that Lowry, Copp,  Morrissey, Stastny, and the 1st line all played really really good.     

I'm so happy we won purely because Subban will never be a respected beloved player with his absolutely embarassing level of dives that he takes.   Even the PBP guy made mention about him taking a dive. 

Hellebuyck deserves the Vezina this year...  do they factor in playoffs when voting for the award??   The guy was mentally strong and played oustanding.  

The *only* players I saw looking off was Ehlers who seemed to be lost when carrying the puck,  Connor simply needs to shoot more rather then trying to hard to find the perfect pass and finally Enstrom was god awful.

I don't want to jump on the bash Enstrom bandwagon but he had some terrible give aways and was just out of place so much tonight.   His play reminded me of Marc Stuart's last season with us where it was completely clear that the guy is done as a Jet and possibly an NHL player.  

I don't know Matthews didn't last long in the playoffs and he still won the Calder

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I think Vezina voting is done already. 

I called it after game 6. And PK.......whoever he is. I'm just glad I don't get to listen to Jim Hughson and his man crush on him.anymore. He was falling all over himself out there. We played Jets hockey tonight, and when we do ,nobody's stopping us.Connor doesn't have to be spectacular;ar when we play our game. Bring on Vegas.