Training Camp 2018

I don't know why people think so highly of Bridge. His accuracy is terrible. The level of panic with these trades is infuriating. This is an extremely deep and talented team on both sides of the ball and while Nicols was good for us the past two years, he's not Reilly or Mitchell.

I don't believe there is a non-starting QB in the league that could come in and win us enough games this year to make the playoffs, aside from Kevin Glenn...  and we know he can't win in the playoffs so I don't think that's a real option.  Even good prospects like James Franklin or Brandon Bridge would be a gamble.

Unfortunately if Nichols is done for the year, so are the Bombers unless Streveler or Ross can be that one-in-a-million new QB who actually comes in and has success.  Can't recall seeing a raw CFL QB come in and guide their team to the playoffs since Ricky Ray 15 years ago.  And he had Maas to help.  Sorry everyone, the drought will continue for one more year at least.  There is no hope without Nichols.

Just now, Atomic said:

I don't believe there is a non-starting QB in the league that could come in and win us enough games this year to make the playoffs, aside from Kevin Glenn...  and we know he can't win in the playoffs so I don't think that's a real option.  Even good prospects like James Franklin or Brandon Bridge would be a gamble.

Unfortunately if Nichols is done for the year, so are the Bombers unless Streveler or Ross can be that one-in-a-million new QB who actually comes in and has success.  Can't recall seeing a raw CFL QB come in and guide their team to the playoffs since Ricky Ray 15 years ago.  And he had Maas to help.  Sorry everyone, the drought will continue for one more year at least.  There is no hope without Nichols.

Did Jennings not do the same thing two years ago?

1 minute ago, AKAChip said:

Sure. And for the record, I don't have anything against the Lions. I just don't like the makeup of their roster this season.

Time will tell with the make up.  We've gone from CoverGirl to Sephora. A little risky coming off a bad year, but if anyone can pull it off the boys on the west coast can.

2 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Time will tell with the make up.  We've gone from CoverGirl to Sephora. A little risky coming off a bad year, but if anyone can pull it off the boys on the west coast can.

And I wish you good luck and good health.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

No way its ACL.. He wouldn't have put any pressure on it walking off at all... Think its what happened last year.. Just a tweak sprain or twist of some kind. 

Yeah this isn't true at all. I tore my ACL mcl and meniscus and after laying on the field for a while I tried to get in on the next play before noping out of the game. Then I walked to my car, drove to a party and then home. And I'm no professional athlete