Training Camp 2018

On 2018-05-26 at 4:49 PM, Brandon said:

McDougall wasn't that bad.       Brohm wasn't good but no where near as bad as Jason Boltus.   In all my years I have not seen anyone nearly as bad as that guy was in his limited play time.  

I would like to respectfully disagree and say Brohm was the worst qb I have ever seen and was actually the starter for more than one game not to mention he's like 32.

On 2018-05-26 at 8:38 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL.  We'll see how he performs in the exhibition games - still a long way to go.  Kito Poblah was a training camp all-star too, if memory serves.

Don't know if you have a tough time reading or don't own a calendar but June 1st is the first exhibition game.

Wow try to be more pessimistic, we're watching practices, if that doesn't interest you may I suggest closing your eyes or not reading the message board. 

Edited by Gotmilt

On 2018-05-27 at 1:09 PM, Blueandgold said:

We don’t exactly have a coach who’s known for making changes or benching veteran players. 

I’d (sadly) be willing to bet that a guy like Lankford isn’t going anywhere.

they're going to run the fake reverse sweep to lankford 2-3 times a game then finally give it to him before either getting back to the line of scrimmage or knocked in to next week.

On 2018-05-27 at 4:33 PM, Captain Blue said:

Couple of notes from today's practice, was able to attend:

Defense was all over the offense today. Nichols had two interceptions and should have had a third. Streveler looked pretty poor. He had an interception where the DB undercut the RB's out route. Next play he scrambled left, tried to hit a receiver but put it in the turf. Seemed slow on his progressions but obviously hard to tell. The defense sacked him on a blitz and he had another ball batted down. 

Bighill blew up Harris on one run play that scared the heck out of me. 

Kyrie Wilson was still "starting" over JSK, who dressed today. Wilson had a really nice pick, reading Nichols' eyes on the 8-on-8 drill. Dropped back into coverage and just snagged it. They put the subs in for the next play and JSK picked off Nichols immediately too. Those were Nichols' two interceptions, as mentioned above. Gaitor almost had a third later on in the red zone. 

I know almost nothing about punting but Menard-Briere had some nice punts today. Medlock still had more hang time. 

I think I like Kyrie Wilson, seems to be in the right spots and has a nose for the football.

17 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

Saying he's quietly solid is definitely an overstatement.

Really? I don’t see how you could look at it that way.

Maybe you’re overstating..

I don’t see anything wrong with the way Eric M. phrased it.

Edited by Mr Dee

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

I know how to read and interpret. 

I would venture to say that Eric M has covered more of the training camp than me..and you.

Am I wrong?

I don't know how much Eric M has covered camp, but I'm quite sure I've seen more than you so I am still wondering why you're arguing with me about this..

2 hours ago, Gotmilt said:

Don't know if you have a tough time reading or don't own a calendar but June 1st is the first exhibition game.

Wow try to be more pessimistic, we're watching practices, if that doesn't interest you may I suggest closing your eyes or not reading the message board. 

And I suggest you can kiss my ass.  I hope Simonise is the real deal but we shall see. Quit giving us Kelowna fans a hard time. We are doing the best we can from afar.

22 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

And seriously... Dissing a fellow fan and forum member because they live elsewhere...? That's pathetic.

When did I diss him? I’ve been to camps and disagreed with an opinion, someone who has clearly not seen a single second of practice is trying to disagree with what I saw. Really don’t know what angle he’s coming from here.