Site Upgrade

Rich

I've recently installed the next major version release of the forum software.

Does not seem to be anything too major in the UI part of the site.   A lot of the upgrades seem to be under the hood enhancements like updates to search and the admin panel.

Depending on the browser you use, you may be seeing a javascript error at the top of the page.   Hope to have that resolved in the next little while with either the version release of this theme or the installation of a new theme.

Let me know if you see any errors or experience any problems.

• Rich pinned this topic
38 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I REALLY miss that blue toggle that allows you to scroll right to the top or to the bottom- was a really nice Quality of Life addition. please bring it back if you can.

We are currently on the default theme.   It is temporary.

29 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Is there an issue with the mobile version?  I've been getting a "site not found on this server" error since this morning, while using the same bookmark I've always used.

I was getting the same thing on Chrome. I went directly to: Https://WWW.MORNINGBIGBLUE.COM and got in. Had to log on again and change my bookmarks before they worked again.

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Oh thats crappy.   The site got imported to a new database and it looks like the  forums ids were changed.     You will have to go back to the base URL (www.morningbigblue.com ) and navigate to the forums and re-bookmark them.  

4 hours ago, Rich said:

There was a slight change to the site URL last night.  

3 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

On the topic of upgrading sites, anybody else notice riderfans has been down for several days now?

Two words - Sam HURL

• Rich unpinned this topic