Round 1: Game 5 vs. Wild

37 minutes ago, Mark F said:

re subban.... hope to see this a lot

good hit alex.

This was from a few seasons ago but... 

This is what drives me crazy about PK. A clean hit that he made so much worse than it needed to be, then chased Ovie down. 

He's a whiner and he's dirty. From what I've seen so far this season, he's also a coward. He's up there with Marchand and Perry as players with lots of skill but enjoy hurting others without punishment. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

He's a whiner and he's dirty. From what I've seen so far this season, he's also a coward.

There's another video on youtube of subban elbowing a Boston player in the head... .... a second Boston player goes for Subban.... Subban hits the dirt and lays there till the smoke clears.

I don't enjoy watching him play, at all.

Edited by Mark F

23 hours ago, JCon said:

This was from a few seasons ago but... 

This is what drives me crazy about PK. A clean hit that he made so much worse than it needed to be, then chased Ovie down. 

He's a whiner and he's dirty. From what I've seen so far this season, he's also a coward. He's up there with Marchand and Perry as players with lots of skill but enjoy hurting others without punishment. 

Kapanen goal last night where he made Marchand look like a a little tyke was gold, Jerry!  Gold!