Round 1: Game 4 @ Wild

iHeart

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Sadly it probably is.  I always expected the Jets would bring him back, for a much lower salary of course.  But even if that was in the plans, his injury history makes it less likely as you cant plan for a guy that can only play half the time.  Plus, Niku looked good in the one game and will get a chance.  And Chiarot has really developed into a solid bottom pairing D man.  And I think Morrow has been a surprise and could be the "extra" D.

Assuming Trouba is back and you still have Poolman, perhaps the Jets look for one more D in the off-season but they are good.  Especially if Kulikov is back.  If he isnt, they LTIR him and sign a 2LHD.

Niku looked every bit a rookie out there, but he got saddled with Buff as his D partner and I wouldn't wish that on any rookie.    I would rather he have a full season under his belt before being thrown into a playoff game.  As for Enstrom, I think everyone here knows how I feel.

5 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

More talk about how great Foligno played.  He threw a couple of hits and had a puck bounce off him.  Now he’s the 2nd coming of Gordie Howe?

Threw an elbow to Trouba's head and punched Myers in the knee. Some hero. Kind of like PK without the offensive upside. 

1st period

and Dumba is off to the dressing room

oh great Trouba's in the box, but hey if it took this long to get a penalty someone's doing something right

Scheif opens the scoring for the Jets 1-0, for the 4th straight game the Jets open the scoring

Edited by iHeart