Game 71 : Green River @ Red River

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

lower upper body?  

upper lower body?

To be specific, it's the lower-upper part of their front-back on the left-right side.

The Jets aren't likely to alter their playoff-seeding at this point, so while it would be nice if our guys were back this week, anytime before the playoffs will make me not have the sadsies.

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Ken Wiebe speculated as much yesterday:

I sure hope that isn't the case but with how this team's fortunes have gone injury-wise lately, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Enstrom has been broken for two seasons now...  Kulikov for a while now too

Could be heading into the playoffs with Morrow-Chiarot as our third pairing... ugh

17 minutes ago, mbrg said:

To be specific, it's the lower-upper part of their front-back on the left-right side.

The Jets aren't likely to alter their playoff-seeding at this point, so while it would be nice if our guys were back this week, anytime before the playoffs will make me not have the sadsies.

I hope you're right.

Looking at the current standings, my ongoing paranoia as a lifelong Jet fan is not  yet comfortable with 12 games to go in the regular season. 

10 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Enstrom has been broken for two seasons now...  Kulikov for a while now too

Could be heading into the playoffs with Morrow-Chiarot as our third pairing... ugh

Since Morrow came over Chiarot is +6 and Morrow  +4. Morrow not have a - game. Chiarot -1 last game.

Chiarot has definitely improved and if Kulikov is out.... Morrissey Enstrom Chiarot aint so bad. Trouba. Buff. Myers. Solid D. Morrow is depth.

Id love to see Sami Niku given a game or 2 tho.. Finnish rookie with the Moose... LHD... Lighting it up. 

Could he be a possible replacement for Toby and his 5.75 cap hit? Id like to see if he is. 

48 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Chiarot has definitely improved and if Kulikov is out.... Morrissey Enstrom Chiarot aint so bad. Trouba. Buff. Myers. Solid D. Morrow is depth.

Id love to see Sami Niku given a game or 2 tho.. Finnish rookie with the Moose... LHD... Lighting it up. 

Could he be a possible replacement for Toby and his 5.75 cap hit? Id like to see if he is. 

Tell us more about this Sami Niku fellow...  I don't think anyone's ever heard of him...