Game 68 : Johnston Terminal @ Reading Terminal Market

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Doesn't have a whole lot to do with today's game, but just generally speaking ... Bryan Little has become absolute trash.

I agree.  I don’t know what the problem is, but he’s been invisible for weeks.  If there’s a decision, going forward, of who to sign, between him and Stastny, I know who I’d choose.

At first, you could just blame it on a lack of chemistry with Laine and Ehlers. Then he centered Perreault and Roslovic and they went ice cold ... now Connor and Wheeler look awful.

Little has honestly been where offense goes to die. It's awful.

Hopeful we're able to move his contract and bring back Stastny on a comparable deal.

33 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Does Little have a no trade clause?   This isn't something abnormal either..  similar to Perreault the guy will go ice cold for a  long stretch and then follow it up with a massive point streak.    

Not this year. Hes been pretty bad all season. 

Both Perreault and Litlte need to get better and when Scheifele comes back and if Lowry comes back, they will get back to playing in the situations they are suited for ,defense I'm not worried about once everyone is healthy and back to their regular partners even Myers will play better with less minutes , no worries at all with Helle, what a great year by him, and finally the gods were smiling on us when we got Laine.

Bouncing puck, brutal ice..bad reffing  ( Ehlers right in front of the ref..brutal crosscheck into the boards..nothing end of the game no icing when it was a clear dump almost into our net... nothing.) Too bad the Flyers need the refs in their pocket to win...  

3 hours ago, Goalie said:

Perreault playing with the flu apparently. Lots of them are battling the flu right now apparently. 

sure looked like Wheeler is sick, he was slumping to the bench after every shift.  Hopefully we can get some of these injured guys back and get some new rested blood into the line-up.  Any ETA on Lowry?  We sure could use him right now to add some size and toughness to the line-up.  We were getting pushed around out there today.