Game 66 : Union Station @ Grand Central Terminal

1516JETS017_MTSCentre-VS-Graphics_620x33

Time : Tuesday 6. TSN3

Stats : Jets 39-17-9 , Rangers 30-30-6

Streaks : Jets W2, Rangers W3

Game Story : 1/1 on the longest road trip of the year

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate. Donald Trump

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

I think they need to give Helle some rest and dont kill him b4 the playoffs start so im more than ok with Mason starting. 

It's pretty obvious Jets have zero confidence in Hutch... So im glad Mason is back since it likely means more games off for Helle. 

Coming from a non-goalie expert that I am,  does his recent play with us (albeit a small sample) and his play in the AHL this year, warrant that?

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

I think they need to give Helle some rest and dont kill him b4 the playoffs start so im more than ok with Mason starting. 

It's pretty obvious Jets have zero confidence in Hutch... So im glad Mason is back since it likely means more games off for Helle. 

Glad you're back too.

3 hours ago, Goalie said:

I think it's more about having Mason healthy and getting him in some games sooner than later. Hutchinson played well in his two games with the Jets but the writing was on the wall once Mason was activated from the IR.