Game 60 : Triple Crown Line @ Crown Royal

cut.jpeg

Time : Tuesday 7. TSN3

Stats : Jets 35-15-9 , Kings 31-22-5

Streaks : Jets W3, Kings W1

Wiki Link of the Day : https://thehockeywriters.com/remembering-the-los-angeles-kings-prolific-triple-crown-line/

Game Story : Jets hoping to close out their 10 game home stand with 15 points which is about right I'd say. Kings played the night before in Chicago.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I think Laine might need to work on his passing.

quite a few of the Jets (Wheeler!) make amazing passes, through very small openings, but Patrick, a couple of times last night, was kind of off in that dpt. One bad pass was close to a breakaway the wrong way.

Edited by Mark F

5 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I think Laine might need to work on his passing.

quite a few of the Jets (Wheeler!) make amazing passes, through very small openings, but Patrick, a couple of times last night, was kind of off in that dpt. One bad pass was close to a breakaway the wrong way.

I've been impressed with Laine the last couple of game.

20 minutes ago, pigseye said:

That Ehlers-Copp-Laine line is really struggling, Maurice needs to move those guys to 4th line duty until they wake up. 

Id blame Copp as he is no playmaker. Lowry be a lil better but would not be my C for those 2 either.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

4 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Id blame Copp as he is no playmaker. Lowry be a lil better but would not be my C for those 2 either.

Copp is the least to blame on that line... Ehlers and Laine are terrible defensively - they should not be on the same line imo

CSW

PLR

Laine-Lowry-Armia

Copp-Hendricks-Ehlers

Then just play Ehlers and Laine for every minute of the powerplay

I'm still saying Connor is worth $6 million and Ehlers is not...  I'd take Connor-Roslo over Ehlers-Laine in a heartbeat long-term