Superbowl LII

iHeart

who will win this one  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

• Eagles
    • Referees er...Patriots

Just now, bustamente said:

Hate both teams but this was a very good football game, most of the commercials were meh.

yeah is it just me or are the commercials starting to get a little unforgettable, I mean the ones from 7 years ago man those were so worth talking about including this one 

22 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The fact that there was any debate at all about that last eagles TD means the NFL rules are broken. Becomes a runner ? Wtf?

Also, I don't watch much NFL football, but all this contact from dbs on receiver makes me actually like the CFL rules.

He broke the plane with the ball. There was never any debate. Collingsworth is a Pats fine so he pretends. Every football player i follow on twitter all said it was a TD. 

Edited by Goalie

pats fan comment

Opposing offenses throughout the year charged down the field at will and we had to deal with the mantra "bend but don’t break" as we have for too many years in a row. It unsurprisingly came down to a game where it turned into a "bend, but also break" defense. 

I love the CFL and I prefer the product but, holy moly, the precision of those passing plays were just unreal.

I love the camera angle behind the QB where you see the tiny little hole that opens and closes that Brady or Foles had to get slip the ball through. The timing and speed was just incredible.

I said before the game to my son that I thought the Pats would put up 35 points but I didn't think the Eagles could put up more.

7 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Wasn't the trick play run by the Eagles where the QB catches the TD the exact play the Bombers ran?

Yes, exactly the same. The CFL tweeted it. I can't post it here but maybe someone else can?

Nichols even responded.

15 hours ago, Goalie said:

Martin Luther King Jr probably rolling over in his grave right now... Yeah sorry Dodge Ram but no.

yeah the overall tone of virtue-signalling in almost every ad to appeal to millennials was getting a bit over-blown, and that Ram ad had everyone in the room at the SB party I attended shaking their heads....