The MLB/Goldeyes Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

I can understand wanting to be on the field, playing for his hometown team and finally winning the World Series. It must be so exciting. 

But how could you put your teammates, friends and their families at risk like that? So selfish. He could have isolated himself physically from everyone else. 

Oh, well, good for the Dodgers. This should be their third championship in four years if they didn't have to play the cheaters from Houston and Boston. 

Just now, bustamente said:

Typical American mindset, me me me, to hell with anyone else, by the way these guys are supposedly tested why was he even playing results should of been made available before the game. 

They were. He tested positive the day before and was retested on game day but the results, confirming his positivity, didn't come until game time. 

2 hours ago, JCon said:

They were. He tested positive the day before and was retested on game day but the results, confirming his positivity, didn't come until game time. 

Testing positive...let's over look it for now until the second test.

ElegantGeneralGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Yeah, his positive was known before he walked on the field but couldn’t/wouldn’t stop him. Should not have been allowed. 
I don’t know if the agreement between the League and the Players Association covers this unfortunate situation, but ineligible players have forced tossing results in sports in the past, but I doubt if they’d have gone that far.

46 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Yeah, his positive was known before he walked on the field but couldn’t/wouldn’t stop him. Should not have been allowed. 
I don’t know if the agreement between the League and the Players Association covers this unfortunate situation, but ineligible players have forced tossing results in sports in the past, but I doubt if they’d have gone that far.

MLB is owned by MLBPA so the PA i'm sure was fine with this after all what's a positive test to them?

Steve Howe anyone?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

• 2 weeks later...