What's the biggest difference(s) in 2017-18 vs past years?

If you had to single out one of the biggest reasons the Jets are where they are this year, where do you give credit?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is It?

• Paul Maurice getting extended
    • Offensive production out of 3rd and 4th lines
    • Depth - Both The Jets And Moose rosters
    • Line Draw Ups (like who's paired with who)
    • The Rise Of Hellebuyck
    • Young(er) Players Coming Into Their Own
    • All Of The Above
    • None of The Above (or other)
    • A Combo Of Two Or Three Of These But Not Necessarily All Of Them

I can't speak for others, but for myself I have been trying to follow the Jets (as I have in years past) but only seem to catch final scores, the odd interviews on like Jets Lunch or something off 1290 and pretty much word of mouth via posts on here or FB or ppl I talk to. So I'm curious what everyone think was the biggest difference so far this year vs other years? I'm guessing the 14'-15' season with 43-26-13 (99 pts) was our best record since coming back so there seems to be some sort of little miracle happening here to be at 66 pts barely over half way thru the reg season.  So please lets hear what everyone thinks is the main reason or reasons for this and is it sustainable in future seasons.

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

I went with Helle but In reality its a combination of things .  

Helle is huge. No doubt. Yuuuuge

Young players like ehlers connor laine roslo armia lowry etc coming in to their own... Yuuuge. 

Depth. Kulikov signing was huge. 

Myers being healthy... 

Improved PP and PK. 

Absolutely sustainable since our best players... Not including Wheeler are all 25 and under. 

Jets should be very good for a very long time. 

Edited by Goalie

Hellebuyck really improved his game.  We have three solid d-pairings and Chiarot/Poolman are a decent 7-8.

The young guys are growing up.  Armia, Lowry and Scheifele are 24... Copp is 23.  Our veterans like Wheeler, Little and Perreault are all in their prime.

I really do think it's a bit of a perfect storm.  This team is very, very good and there is no guarantee that they will be better next year so we have to go for it now.

1.  Goaltending -accept no imitations, ask for it, by name.    Finally getting it, this year
2. Talent - steady injection of young talent.....to go with the young talent. 
3.  Depth - Myers and Kuli adding to D, actual talent and shutdown ability on bottom 6
4.  PP - actually now helps us win games.