Game 50 : Frozen @ Disney

37 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Matt Hendricks in the shootout... on a team full of scorers.

That was a great game but man, overtime is scary.

He has the 2nd best shootout percentage on the team and didnt score like little laine and wheeler. 

Whatever really. Refs tried their best but... Jets got a point

Edited by Goalie

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If there is one team we want to see the Jets beat (crush) it's the asshat Anaheim Ducks. 

Agreed. The Ducks are a greasy team and I despised them before the 2015 Playoffs. After that series, though, it's bordering on legitimate hatred. Perry, Kesler, et al... That whole team can eat ****.

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Ducks are going to be in tough to  make the playoffs they should be the least of out concerns

I don't know, they're healthier now and can hang with anyone. If they start scoring, their defensive corps is awesome. They may also have the best group of centres in the league, if you think that Vermette is their 4th line centre.

31 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Agreed. The Ducks are a greasy team and I despised them before the 2015 Playoffs. After that series, though, it's bordering on legitimate hatred. Perry, Kesler, et al... That whole team can eat ****.

And, it sounds like they're in for Kane. Imagine that, Kane with those guys!

Just now, iHeart said:

I don't know wouldn't Kane be a freeloader on the ducks even though he had been working his butt off with the sabres

He's been working his butt off in a contract year. The (insert bad word) hurts his team and hurts his teammates.

He's perfect for that group of (insert more bad words). I don't know if there's a group of players that I have ever hated more.

Just now, JCon said:

He's been working his butt off in a contract year. The (insert bad word) hurts his team and hurts his teammates.

He's perfect for that group of (insert more bad words). I don't know if there's a group of players that I have ever hated more.

to me it's the ducks, the bruins, and Kane...oh and the preds

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

He has the 2nd best shootout percentage on the team and didnt score like little laine and wheeler. 

Whatever really. Refs tried their best but... Jets got a point

His shootout days were like 5-6 years ago - its a good example of how sometimes Maurice rides his vets reputations too long and thinks a bit too much

Should have been Connor or Ehlers out there - just stick with your best offensive players and don't get fancy

Just a note on Kane , while Buffalo has put a nice little win streak they have done so without Kane scoring in fact I don't think he has scored a goal in over 12 games , I'm sure teams ] are looking at that when they are sizing up what offer they will put in for him, and in other former Jet news Bogosian is now out for the year with a hip injury. That trade was a severe fleecing.

33 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Just a note on Kane , while Buffalo has put a nice little win streak they have done so without Kane scoring in fact I don't think he has scored a goal in over 12 games , I'm sure teams ] are looking at that when they are sizing up what offer they will put in for him, and in other former Jet news Bogosian is now out for the year with a hip injury. That trade was a severe fleecing.

As mentioned before It enhanced their position in the draft. Worked but perhaps too well.

6 hours ago, JCon said:

I don't know, they're healthier now and can hang with anyone. If they start scoring, their defensive corps is awesome. They may also have the best group of centres in the league, if you think that Vermette is their 4th line centre.

I'm not so sure.  They're old, slow.  How good is Ryan Miller these days?  Doesn't sound like Gibson's in good shape.  And he's their workhorse. 

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Perr but you brought up Hendricks who i forgots. So that 6 with Little.

Oh.. U counting guys who just turned 30.. Ok.. Cuz Little and Perreault just did... Difference is our stars are 25 and under .. Ducks stars arent. 

Edited by Goalie