Will Walters go all out at MLB?

BigBlue

Ekakite already made more money than Jake...and from what I seen of him this off-season he has put serious work into being better in the CFL game.

and really....if we need to go that route and sign someone else, we could probably sign Steele or Gill...possibly Waud for similar cash to what Thomas would need...and be better for it 

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'd still like to see Jones as a starter on D. Field side corner. I honestly don't like the idea of have 2 CND rec start. Just looks like a ratio nightmare if someone goes down.

Jones, and morgan are real good football players. Given some more time and experience both have a strong chance to play them selves into more active roles. In previous years these guys would be talked about a lot more in the forums. The talent level of our NI depth is the best ive ever seen. 

Yeah having a national there could be the option..we have the bodies to try it and depth behind them.

Jones I am sure could handle it and not hurt us..and Branning is going to be good..alreDy has the talent..just needs the experience and the dark horse is Conteh..once he gets his bearings he may be a long term answer there.. .he could be one of those intimidating hitters...a milder version of Bovell/Bennie Thompson....2 of my fav former d-backs outside of Stick

Yeah if we want 2 starting recievers they will likely need to draft a reciever high. We could start 2 NI's on defence between Loffler, Ekakitie, Corney and Jones... have a combo of two of those players playing going and then we only need 5 on offence. 

But dont forget the draft though. We could draft a stud receiver high... or sign Muamba yet

Muamba, Loffler, Harris, Demski, Chungh, Goosen, Neufeld.... theres the best 7 weve had since ive been a Bomber fan if it materializes... then Jones, Ekakitie, Corney, Couture, lafrance, Wolitarski, Miles and to a lesser extent Briggs, Conteh, Spooner for excellent depth... this team is looking pretty good

Edited by James

On 2/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I haven't been following Jake (or anyone else) on Twitter, is he disgruntled?

BTW, disgruntled is what happens to a pig when it becomes bacon.  From my point of view, if the Bombers are going to go FA on a middle linebacker, the choices appear to be down to either Taylor Reed or Henoc Muamba. The signing of Roh appears to make one of the Bomber veteran ends expendable, so maybe the money will be there to sign Muamba. I do not recall Roh being a dominant End but serviceable.

20 minutes ago, tracker said:

. The signing of Roh appears to make one of the Bomber veteran ends expendable, so maybe the money will be there to sign Muamba. I do not recall Roh being a dominant End but serviceable.

From my observations over the years, an effective DL is more about servicable guys who can rotate than it is about dominant individuals 

1 hour ago, tracker said:

BTW, disgruntled is what happens to a pig when it becomes bacon.  From my point of view, if the Bombers are going to go FA on a middle linebacker, the choices appear to be down to either Taylor Reed or Henoc Muamba. The signing of Roh appears to make one of the Bomber veteran ends expendable, so maybe the money will be there to sign Muamba. I do not recall Roh being a dominant End but serviceable.

Roh is very very good... but it also seems like a lateral move from Jeffcoat or Okpalaugo...

On 2/12/2018 at 2:23 PM, Jpan85 said:

If they are starting 4 Americans on the Dline then they only need Corney and Faith there on game days as back ups. Wont need to DI anyone of the Dline. Can use a DI on offense then.

That depends on if they still want to rotate DL a lot. Especially ends. Walters sounded like he didnt want to, but roh makes it seem other wise.

48 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Roh is very very good... but it also seems like a lateral move from Jeffcoat or Okpalaugo...

Imo, jeffcoat has more upside then ogopogo or roh. They are all in a similar level in terms of pass rushing skill. Ogopogo a bit more polished. But jeffcoat only has one partial year under his belt. Itll be much clearer to see this year how jeffcoat performs, but i can see him stepping up and becoming a 20 ish sack guy. Hes that good. 

Roh also brings an edge to our DL. Our OL has a bunch of nasty hard nosed guys. Our dl not soo much. Its good to have that guy with gravel in his gut and spit in his eye. And since we can rotate him, we can limit the cost of penalties. It would also give us the chance to make subs and use one of the ends as a jack-lber, a stand up pass rusher. In place of the times we sent hurl to no affect what so ever we could send one of those three off an edge or through a twist gap etc.   

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

I was celebrating Goalie's right to axe murder me because we live in a free and beautiful country.

cookyourpet_logo.jpg

Ever wondered what to do with your pet dog or cat when you just get tired of it?
Perhaps you need to put it to sleep because, it's getting on in years.

Maybe your dog barks too much or your cat rips up your furniture.

Well, now you can solve that problem and love your pet to death in a delicious way.

CookYourPet.com offers a host of sumptuous recipes of dog and cat meat and also a variety of weapons to humanely end your pet's life, from garrots to clubs, from electrocution baths to hangman's ropes.

We even offer a variety of chocolate poisons that are only toxic to dogs.

Make Muffin or Stew a permanent part of your life.

Garnish your tasty companion with celery, carrots and peas.

Turn man's or girl's best friend into a feast you and your children will remember for years.

After all, you are what you eat, and eating your pet is the greatest sign of love you can show.