Game 49 : Blue Thunder @ Jaws

44 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I think Tanev is a high effort guy, with great speed and he's a pretty tenacious forechecker, but I don't think he should be on the 3rd line.  His skill set fits the 4th line, IMO.

I dont disagree.  i think they felt he was better in that role than Armia or Dano.  Or Dano anyway.  But he has to be unseated.  I'd like to see Roslo there regularly and push Tanev down.  But Tanev is a pretty good player. 

10 hours ago, iHeart said:

although I don't really agree with that stance if the jets are scoring the only goal in a game that's fine with me, it's better than losing it during OT

Question to Belichick:      "Do you prefer low scoring or high scoring games"

Belichick :                                 ( eyeroll ) "We prefer to win"

:lol:

Edited by Mark F

The reality and no issues with Tanev but reality is hes a depth player. Hes replaceable. Hes not a star.. Hes not awful but there are tons of guys better at hockey than he is. 

The fact that ppl are actually going on about narratives or agendas with replaceable 4th liners.. Lol @ somebody has to take his spot... No, Maurice needs to put someone else there. Someone better at hockey like Roslo or even Dano. 

What's next? Gonna pretend Hendricks has a future here also? 

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Tanev/Copp are 4th liners or they should be. Disappointed in Copp this year. Thought he'd hit 10+.

Give Dano/Roslo/Armia a shot as a line.

I was going to defend Copp... but you're right.  With less ice time, Armia is outperforming both of them...

1st Period

Place looks half empty

FzgkE9L.gifRight off the bat the puck goes off the stache's skate and its 1-0.

FzgkE9L.gifArmia on a give n go with Tanev. 2-0

Kulikov goes to dressing room. as Hertl gets 5m and a game for a board hit. Jets PP #2 in league.

FzgkE9L.gif Little tips in a Myers shot. 3-0. Is anyone taping this?

Jets have 57 first period goals. Lead league.

OMG San Jose has 2 men in on Helle all alone and he saves it. Minute later Pavelski scores with 45s left. 3-1.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg