Game 44 : Bison @ Buffalo

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

Laines best game in a while. Ehlers really good. PLE was flying tonight. Funny how Roslo looks good with Hendricks but Petan didnt. Matthias should probably sit soon. 

Solid road game. Couple bad breaks in the 3rd made the game appear closer than it was. 

That first Buffalo goal was hard to watch and shouldn't have happened.  I think that if a player is so tired they become a zombie, like Wheeler was on that goal, they'd be better off heading to the bench than taking a penalty.  Those kind of goals can't happen in the playoffs, they will kill you.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

4 hours ago, Mark F said:

Is it time to compare this trade to the infamous Vikings Cowboys Herschel Walker trade?

That's thought to be the trade that got Dallas two or three superbowl wins. 

I don't think it was that one sided.    Buffalo will still get a 1st round pick for Kane so it wasn't a total bust for them.

I think the Duchesne trade is looking more so as a one sided trade then the Kane trade.

Edited by Brandon

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I don't think it was that one sided.    Buffalo will still get a 1st round pick for Kane so it wasn't a total bust for them.

So...  Bogo, a first and Jason Kasdorf for Myers, three 1st round picks (basically) and a 6th?