Random Death Notice 2018

iHeart

30 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wow very sad.  POW. Served his nation his whole life. 

One of the defining moments for me was when he hosted a townhall and a supporter ripped on Obama’s as an “Arab” and McCain cut her off and proceeded to say that Obama was a good man. When does that happen in politics?  

you know it's funny I just said on twitter that we need Republican politicians to act more like John McCain and less like....actually I wouldn't know where to start with the current republicans (Trump would be too easy)

15 hours ago, iHeart said:

you know it's funny I just said on twitter that we need Republican politicians to act more like John McCain and less like....actually I wouldn't know where to start with the current republicans (Trump would be too easy)

I think a lot of Democrat politicians should act more like John McCain too. A good role model for both sides to follow.

16 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wow very sad.  POW. Served his nation his whole life.

I highly recommend if you are going to Vietnam on holiday that you take time to visit the Hanoi Hilton in....Hanoi. Well worth the time and gives you an appreciation for what prisoners like John McCain went through.  Coincidentally when we were there in 2013 John McCain just happened to be in Hanoi and was going to be stopping in there only a few hours later. I thought that was kind of cool.