Random Death Notice 2018

iHeart

8 hours ago, iHeart said:

the didn't know that part was referring to Comrie's dad founding the brick 

also the first thing I think of when I think of"The Brick furniture"  I think the chain not the small business

Wikipedia isn't your friend either

Bummer, I just learned that Charlotte Rae passed away. I saw like one episode of Facts of life and that was when Dejaview still aired it...and they just announced a reboot of the show days ago. This means that Todd Bridges is the last surviving cast member of Diff'rent Strokes

https://tvline.com/2018/08/05/charlotte-rae-dies-mrs-garrett-facts-of-life-dead-92/

Edited by iHeart

9 hours ago, iHeart said:

Bummer, I just learned that Charlotte Rae passed away. I saw like one episode of Facts of life and that was when Dejaview still aired it...and they just announced a reboot of the show days ago. This means that Todd Bridges is the last surviving cast member of Diff'rent Strokes

https://tvline.com/2018/08/05/charlotte-rae-dies-mrs-garrett-facts-of-life-dead-92/

That sucks.  I was pretty young when Diff’rent Strokes was on but we watched it. Same with Facts. It was a fun show and she was the glue. Although I kinda liked the first season before they whittled it down to the four girls. 

On 2018-08-06 at 7:39 AM, The Unknown Poster said:

That sucks.  I was pretty young when Diff’rent Strokes was on but we watched it. Same with Facts. It was a fun show and she was the glue. Although I kinda liked the first season before they whittled it down to the four girls. 

Big Molly Ringwald fan were you?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg