The Star Wars Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

• 1 month later...

dragging this thread out of the mouth of the Sarlaac to ask:

Anyone watching the Boba Fett show?

Spoiler

It was ok, not great, I think.  The action scenes were kinda klunky and a step back from Mandalorian.  This same creative team turned a mandalorian-vs-jawas fight into an absolute slobberknocker so I have high expectations for them.  going to keep watching in any case.

really dig that Mos Espa set and background  .... it totally makes sense that Tatooine-ites would build a city in a place where there's lots of access to the cooler underground.  I bet there's a lot of subterranean Mos Espa behind those canyon walls...plus you get all the extra morning and evening shade from those walls...

Edited by johnzo

• 3 months later...

I was finally able to start Rebels with the kids a few months ago. We watched Clone Wars a few years ago and enjoyed it. But, could never get them to watch Rebels. It's so ridiculously good. And, it ties right into Obi-Wan. 

We're almost done the last season. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

I was very meh on the idea of Andor when it was announced and then the first couple episodes I felt were pretty slow, but holy crap did that become a good show in a hurry. 

I'm just surprised that it's already going to their other properties. It's an interesting cross-promotion but I am surprised that they picked THIS series to do it with. 

Edited by JCon