Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

42 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Him being worth the wait aside, It's actually kind of humorous that Muamba hasn't figured out what to do.

At this point, what could he be unsure of?

:lol:

obviously how many more pennies they can squeeze out of some general manager. 

Guy always wants max dollars. 

Calling it, Muamba will be a midseason injury replacement for some team for inflated dough this season and he'll be a free agent again this time next year. 

(as a predictor, I am so wrong so often about so much that all I can do is use this power to get Blue the middle linebacker that'll put 'em over the top)

Edited by johnzo

4 hours ago, do or die said:

So, are we going to do something.....so I can take a rest from bashing Trump on the Pol board?

What the henoc watch isnt thrilling enough??  Off season sucks soo bad. But i swear if we sign henoc, itll be the last time i complain about it... this year...

2 hours ago, johnzo said:

Calling it, Muamba will be a midseason injury replacement for some team for inflated dough this season and he'll be a free agent again this time next year. 

(as a predictor, I am so wrong so often about so much that all I can do is use this power to get Blue the middle linebacker that'll put 'em over the top)

Since they were allegedly dark horses in the Muamba sweepstakes anyway,  the recent termination of Euclid Cummings might free up the dough necessary for the Lions to go hard after Henoc. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

3 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Since they were allegedly dark horses in the Muamba sweepstakes anyway,  the recent termination of Euclid Cummings might free up the dough necessary for the Lions to go hard after Henoc. 

I was thinking the opposite. They may need to trade for a starting DT now instead. 

When...and a big IF, Muamba decides to sign on the dotted line somewhere, it will be all anti-climactic now...This thing has dragged out way too long...He'll be yesterday's news pretty soon as I think most fans are weary of the 'tour man'...How does that old song go...'The Thrill is Gone'...Crap or get off the pot Henoc.

Im at the point where I don't care if Muamba signs. Just a dog and pony show with this guy. Ill be happy if he does but hes gonna go to the highest bidder and if someone wants to overpay for a year... I hope its not us. And then this time next year.... Another Henoc Muamba CFL magical mystery tour

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

TC may be a while away still but itd still be nice to get our FA deal(s) done at this point.  Bomber staff should be focused on the combine and draft at this juncture not fluffing a guy we previously used a 1st over all on. 

They can't focus on two priorities at once...?

This angst over and scorn of Muamba is ridiculous. 

Fans going on about a "tour" and "we need to focus", blah, blah blah. 

He's not out holding press conferences, all flashy, talking about having teams compete. He's an FA, who likely has multiple offers and is discussing them with his people and family. If the Bombers needed a decision right away, they would have said so and put a timeline on the offer. And, maybe they did. 

Stop pretending like having him sign on March 9th is any different from having him sign on April 9th. 

Just now, JCon said:

This angst over and scorn of Muamba is ridiculous. 

Fans going on about a "tour" and "we need to focus", blah, blah blah. 

He's not out holding press conferences, all flashy, talking about having teams compete. He's an FA, who likely has multiple offers and is discussing them with his people and family. If the Bombers needed a decision right away, they would have said so and put a timeline on the offer. And, maybe they did. 

Stop pretending like having him sign on March 9th is any different from having him sign on April 9th. 

Its the same old same old with him tho and i think thats what ppl are pointing out. How can you not be a little annoyed? Its not like the same exact thing happened last year or the year b4... Oh ****... It did

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Its the same old same old with him tho and i think thats what ppl are pointing out. How can you not be a little annoyed? Its not like the same exact thing happened last year or the year b4... Oh ****... It did

What's the same old? It's the same thing every FA does. Looks around, gets offer(s), signs or doesn't. 

Are you upset he's an FA? Nothing he did wrong.