Respect When Posting

Rich

I'm not sure if the winter has suddenly got a bunch of people in a pissy mood, but there is way too much caddy / sarcastic remarks and insults going back and forth between a number of posters over the last little while.

As a rule, we really don't like over moderating this place and take a wait and see approach on a lot of the "on the line" questionable posts.  Unfortunately this has led to things sliding too far in the wrong direction, and seems to be snowballing.

It is popping up in more threads than not, and not the kind of discussion we want to be the norm here.

Moderators are going to be taking a harder line on this kind of behaviour over the next little while.  You will get a warning or PM on these questionable posts.    Not going to immediately lead to a banning or suspension unless it become a recurring pattern.  So if you get a warning, take a moment to consider what you are posting that led to the warning.

• Rich pinned and featured this topic
On 12/6/2017 at 9:12 PM, Rich said:

I'm not sure if the winter has suddenly got a bunch of people in a pissy mood, but there is way too much caddy / sarcastic remarks and insults going back and forth between a number of posters over the last little while.

I think us going 0-2 in the playoffs after 4 years of the current regime's rebuild and then watching a team that was a dumpster fire last season win it all this year has lead to some of the pissiness. It certainly bums me out.

• 6 months later...
  • Rich unpinned this topic