Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

3 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Evans-$170,000 + Hughes - $150,000 + Jefferson-$190,000 = $510,000. Then add in $430,000 for Collaros so that's $940,000. Carter at $190,000 makes it $1,130,000. Then we need to figure out Henoc Muamba and Naman Roosevelt's deals and those of Labbatte and Dyakowski.

I believe Zach reworked his deal.

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

theres a couple tweets about it but I agree better in the east if he was dead set on moving.  I'm hoping the stoppage of FA inquiries this morning was related to waiting on westerman's decision and now that he opted elsewhere that nearly $200K offer is back in play and we can snag a MLB

Just came from the Bomber Store - Westerman jerseys are not on clearance, I repeat, not on clearance!

no doubt...top buck I would have been comfortable about would have been 200k...but good for him I guess...I bet deep inside by mid season he is gonna think why tho

Agreed on the Riders o-line...especially if they put Bond at tackle...And really cant see how why they would sign Campbell now...and coming off the juice he may just plummett into mediocrity.

Clarke and Dyakowski are pylons and for every good thing Bladek did out there he got abused 10 times ..Coleman is probably the 8th best starting tackle in the league..