Blue Bomber Free Agent List

sweep the leg

52 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

When they had Neufeld starting in place of Bond, it was 3 OL, Harris, NI receiver, Hurl, Loffler

IIRC Hurl was not on the field when Ekakitie or Thomas were, but the DL was all - American for a good chunk of most games

I don't recall seeing Poop and Nevis on the field together very often, it was usually one or the other but at least it was nice to finally have both of them dressing for games consistently towards the end of the year.  I think the plan going into last year was to rotate the DT positions between Nevis, Ekakite and Thomas leaving the MLB position open to Knox or another Import.  After the emergence of Poop in TC they quickly changed their minds and reverted to plugging Hurl in at MLB, hoping the heavy horses at DT could help clog up the middle and shut down the running game.  I think that part of the plan worked reasonably well or at least better than it did in 2016 when Shologan and Cummings were playing those positions.

24 minutes ago, Noeller said:

All four East Division clubs have announced signings of pending free agents this morning. I don't expect the #Bombers to join the party, but... if they did with one, it may be a reconsideration from Jamaal Westerman.

Doubt it.  We're only on page 40.

24 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

This is a joke if I recall. They fooled a few flight attendants on Blue Bombers team flights saying every time that it was Kevin Fogg's birthday. Got them to sing Happy Birthday to him etc.  It is a running joke. Fogg's actual birthday is Oct 6 according to team site.

you serious animated GIF

Edited by Noeller

38 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Westerman can likely make more $ playing in Montreal with his Brother. Choice is a chance to play on a winner or in Kavis Reed's Psycho Circus.

If I'm EDM I take a long hard look at Westerman to platoon with Boateng...  would be killer

Ottawa very much in the running and dark horse is Calgary - Huff knows the value of NIs