Blue Bomber Free Agent List

sweep the leg

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎07 at 2:31 PM, wbbfan said:

lArent they talking about moving the start time of camp/the season again this year? I feel like they have changed soo many (or few but highly impactful things) the last few years.  Id like to see a little bit of refinement but nothing big. The change in start times from when I was a kid to now is pretty intense. (or so it feels any way) Reign back in the PI calls, let dbs defend. Idk if any thing else. 

There was talk of starting the season a lot earlier to allow for two bye weeks for the teams with the intent of cutting down on injuries, but I do not know if anything came of it.

Edited by tracker

13 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Hodge had reported that Foketi had re-signed but it was shot down by Darren Cameron.  The article was then updated to say he is close to re-signing.  Haven't seen any updates since.

http://3downnation.com/2017/12/09/bombers-extend-american-offensive-lineman/

I saw that first article saying he was signed and assumed it was confirmed.

Why would you upset the apple cart if you don't have to?  With the possibility of Bond being out now you would then have 2 spots to fill on the line, which could lead to problems with cohesion/continuity/consistency right off the back. As it is now we have our entire starting line back from the last 3 games of the year and the play-oof game...so this is good.

Also I'm pretty sure Hardrick wouldn't command huge bucks re-upping yet...have another really strong year or two perhaps then

On 12/7/2017 at 4:31 PM, wbbfan said:

Arent they talking about moving the start time of camp/the season again this year? I feel like they have changed soo many (or few but highly impactful things) the last few years.  Id like to see a little bit of refinement but nothing big. The change in start times from when I was a kid to now is pretty intense. (or so it feels any way) Reign back in the PI calls, let dbs defend. Idk if any thing else. 

The season will officially be starting a week earlier next season.  Mid-June will be the first game.  

Expect the schedule out MUCH sooner than in years past.

22 minutes ago, Booch said:

Why would you upset the apple cart if you don't have to?  With the possibility of Bond being out now you would then have 2 spots to fill on the line, which could lead to problems with cohesion/continuity/consistency right off the back. As it is now we have our entire starting line back from the last 3 games of the year and the play-oof game...so this is good.

Also I'm pretty sure Hardrick wouldn't command huge bucks re-upping yet...have another really strong year or two perhaps then

Best typo.......how most of us felt that Sunday in November....#Oof